We publish three types of content:
- Features (1,500–2,500 words). Meets most rigorous content and editorial criteria; runs with a custom illustration.
- Articles (600–1,500 words). More casual in tone and content. Great for less-intensive tutorials and posts.
- Mini-articles (500–600 words). Short and sweet.
All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics relate to finance, Trading calls, Trading strategy.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as a documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
For more details please contact us: